The Livewire 3 festival presents a chamber music concert featuring Audrey Andrist, piano; Lisa Cella, flute; Gita Ladd, cello; E. Michael Richards, clarinet; Kazuko Tanosaki, piano; and Umbilicus, a percussion quartet consisting of Tom Goldstein, Michelle Purdy, Will Redman and Rob Wolk. The program will consist of:
- Two and One by Daniel Adams
- Solo et + (2009) by Farangis Nurulla-Khoja (World premiere)
- Souvenir (1974) by Elliott Schwartz
- Four Maine Haiku (1984) by Elliott Schwartz
- Snare Drum for Camus (1982) by Joseph Celli
$7 general admission, $3 seniors, free for students, free with a UMBC ID. To order tickets in advance, order online through MissionTix.
Open Year Round: